Thursday, May 7, 2009

36 weeks


Dr.'s appointment today and I am 80% effaced... which could mean baby is coming or could mean really absolutely nothing except baby is getting ready and is just about in the right position to come. Some women have broken their water the next day after finding out they are 80% effaced and some have waited another 3-4 weeks for their baby's arrival. I am not dilated at all yet, so I am thinking Baby Hollywood is not coming anytime soon. But we all know who is in charge and it is not me!

Dr. Lederman said the good thing about first babies is... "they don't just fall out". Ha ha! He sees nothing wrong with me working and being able to make it up here even if I go into labor down in Brooklyn. What will be, will be!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! :-) Can't wait to see the post that the lil' cabbage has joined the world and the family! --Trisha

    ReplyDelete