Sunday, May 17, 2009

37 Weeks - full term!

Wednesday 5/13 I was 37 weeks a.k.a full term! Doctor's appointment on Friday she said that I am still 80% effaced and now 1cm dilated and measuring perfectly. Exactly on time... I am textbook for 37 weeks.:)

I was planning on working this week... but the drive to and from Brooklyn is just getting to be too much on the belly and the back. So I am officially on leave! Hopefully I will have some nice quiet time with just the hubby for a few days or a couple of weeks before Lil' Cabbage arrives. I can not believe I am only about 2.5 weeks away from my due date! That is so crazy!

1 comment:

  1. So, I like your background, but I think it would be better if the little 4-leaf clover at the bottom said "Kiss Me...I'm a cabbage" instead. =)

    ReplyDelete