Tuesday, April 14, 2009

33 Weeks!


Wow where does the time go?! I can't believe I am already 33 weeks! Still feeling good. I was talking to the fam over the Easter weekend about how interesting this all is. Like trying to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go pee. Something we all take for granted has become quite the process for me (and I am sure all preggos out there!). I sleep on the left side of the bed and if I am sleeping on my right side, therefore not facing the edge of the bed, I have to flip (sometimes it feels like throwing) my body onto my back then onto my other side and then kind of roll myself out of bed b/c I can't just sit up since there is a person preventing me from doing that...ha ha. All this time I kind of lose my breath and start coughing. How weird right? This isn't something I am complaining about mind you --- I just find all these oddities amazing and interesting.

And the lil' cabbage is moving more and more all around in there! I see hands or feet pushing across my tummy like waves usually a few times a day! There really is a person... a human being growing in moving around in there! HOW MAGNIFICENT!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! Do you mind if we link you to our blog via the "friends" list? Ours is http://ourbobbin.blogspot.com/

    Mainly family looks at the blog, and since we share a lot of the same family, it will be easier for them to click over between the two!

    Glad to know you guys and the new one are well! btw, do you know if it is a girl or boy yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So excited there is a Hollywood Family Blog now! Can't wait to see Lil' Cabbage continue to grow, and soon see him/her in person! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete